Saturday, February 1, 2014

Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk

Hello everyone! Per usual, I picked up some new products at Sephora (because I just can't go to Sephora and not get a new serum or foundation or lip product) and wanted to do a review on the Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk.  This product hasn't really gotten a lot of buzz (or maybe I just am living under a rock?), but I saw the beautiful rose gold bottle and the sales girl told me I wouldn't be disappointed.  So in it went into my basket.





When I got home that night, I started out with my normal skincare routine, except instead of using my Kate Somerville Dilo Oil, I applied 4 drops of the Argan Milk, massaging it into my skin.  While the texture is super thick and creamy, it absorbed nicely into my skin, without that greasy residue some serums leave behind.


On the packaging, the instructions say to massage 3-5 drops of this into your skin, following with the Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil.  First things first, I used 4 drops because I felt like 3 wasn't enough, and five seemed like too much.  This serum is somewhat less expensive than some of the other serums Ive used, but still I don't want to waste it, and five drops seemed excessive.

After applying my 4 drops, I did not top it off with the Joise Maran Argan Oil because my bottle decided to take a swim in the white porcelain ocean (my sink), so bye bye Argan Oil.  Oh well. And anyways, I wanted to test out how the Argan Milk worked by itself without the oil layered on top.



When I woke up the next morning, my skin was looking great!  I am not sure if I love it more than the Dilo Oil, but if not more, than exactly the same.  It made my skin look fresh, hydrated, and glowy- all things I look for in a serum.  I also like how you can use this day or night!  The thick texture might make you hesitant to use this during the day, but you can, I promise!  I wonder how much better this product works though when used in conjunction with the Josie Maran Argan Oil.  When I get around to buying another bottle, I will let you guys know!

Overall, this is an excellent serum, especially when you consider the price.  It works just as well as more expensive versions!  If all keeps going well, I will definitely be repurchasing this!  If you are interested in it, click here to purchase!



Have any of you tried this product?!  What do you think?  Does it work better when used with the oil on top?

xoxo
linds&bells

IFB Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Never heard of this one before, will have to look into it as it sounds interesting. Have a great week ahead doll x

    ReplyDelete