Sunday, December 1, 2013

Blogmas Day 1: November Favorites

For my first Blogmas post, I will be featuring my November Favorites!  I found some old loves, as well as some new loves in November, and thought I would do reviews on each product!



 I recently have been suffering from a breakout on my chin, so I broke out my Tanda Zap.  This blue light device uses sonic vibrations to kill bacteria, which gets rid of acne quicker and more efficiently.  It also prevents against future breakouts!  To use, you simply press the orange button, place the light over the pimple, and wait until the light turns off (2 minutes).  For maximum results, you should repeat this 2-3 times a day.  I usually do it when I wake up after I wash my face, and again at night before I go to bed.  The third time doesn't usually happen for me, but I do see results only using it two times a day!  I love this product because 1. it works, 2. it is painless and 3. it is small and portable.  For $49.00, it is a great investment in anyones skin care regimen where acne is a concern.



My next pick I have had sitting in my cupboard for a few months and only recently discovered how much I love it.  I am talking about the Pink Chiffon Body Cream from Bath and Body Works.  First of all, it smells so nice and lingers throughout the day.  It also feels super rich and luxurious, which makes it perfect for dry winter skin!  I loved the scent of the body cream so much that I bought the matching shower gel, which is equally as great!  It really lather up, without leaving the skin dry or irritated.  Right now Bath and Body Works is having a buy 3, get 3 free sale, so if you are interested, now is the time to stock up!  I know I did!


 My next favorite is the Rose Floral Toner by Fresh.  I picked this up because I wanted a spray on hydrating toner, and I absolutely love it.  The smell is amazing, while the formula is gentle and hydrating.  I use it after cleansing, and before my moisturizer.  I use it as a makeup setting spray.  I use it on my makeup brushes to create a dewy look when applying my foundation...I mean really the ways to use this product are endless.  I use AT LEAST 10 sprays of this stuff a day and it seems to be lasting pretty well.  I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out!


If you are like me when it comes to hairspray, you hate that crunchy feeling many hairsprays leave, but still need and want enough hold to make your style last throughout the day or night.  Well, the Air Control by Aveda is a great one to try.  Just like most of my other November Favorites, it smells SO good, I mean I initially bought it for the smell alone.  It is a light floral scent and just smells unlike any other hairspray I have ever smelled!  But it actually does work, too!  The hold is great, without being sticky or crunchy.  The mist is very fine, but buildable and I find that a few sprays is all I need to keep my hair style looking good throughout the day! If you are in the market for a new hairspray, I would definitely recommend trying this one out!



My last, but not least, favorite is the "no zit sherlock" face mask by bliss.  As a face mask junkie, I am always looking to try new ones out, and this one was on my list.  The formulation is different from anything I have tried, and is based upon a celebrity favorited treatment bliss offers in their actual spa.

To make the mask, you pour the contents of one pouch into a bowl and mix with water.  You stir it until the texture becomes thick, but smooth.  After applying the mixture to your face and letting it sit for 20 minutes, the mixture has now rubberized and easily peels off!  Its pretty amazing.  I love peel off masks in general because I think they are so satisfying when you peel them off (just me?), but this one definitely takes the cake, actually not just a normal cake, a 5 tier wedding cake.  Its just so cool and it really does work.  After one application, my face was less red and my breakout looked better by the next morning.  Since getting these, I have been using them once a week and seeing great results!  Definitely a staple in my skincare regimen.  



What were some of your November Favorites?!

Thanks for reading!
xoxo
linds&bells



IFB Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. These sound like fabulous products, the zapper thing looks interesting to use. I will have to look into that!! Super products...Happy Monday doll xx

    The Dainty Dolls House

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The zapper definitely works but I would recommend hunting around for it online if you are interested in buying it- you can find them must cheaper than through their actual website! Thanks for reading!!
      xx
      Lindsey

      Delete
  2. Blogmas...what a great idea!! Love Pink Chiffon from Bath and Body Works, and I adore the name of the Bliss mask :) Keep up the good work and looking forward to the rest of Blogmas!

    Justine from thetwocentchick.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am glad you are enjoying Blogmas!! And I would definitely recommend the Bliss masks, such an interesting product!
      Thanks for reading
      xx
      Lindsey

      Delete