Monday, November 4, 2013

Holiday Gift Idea!

Hey Everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend, I know I did!  Yesterday I went to Laguna Beach for the day to celebrate one of my friends birthdays!  The weather was great and we finished off the day with some yummy pumpkin gelato!

But anyways...since its ALREADY November 4th and holiday gift buying is in full swing, I thought I would do a post on a great holiday gift idea for a friend or family member, or just for yourself (which is what I did! Hey why not?!)


I am talking about the Ciate Mini Mani Month box!  This is such a fun and unique gift that every nail girl will love.  There are a few variations of it, but they all come with 25 mini Ciate polishes enclosed within numbered doors 1-25.


Personally, I will be using mine as a Christmas countdown or Advent calendar, since there are 25 doors!  What a fun way to countdown to Christmas!  I always had advent calendars growing up as a kid, but most of the time my mom had to fill them up herself.  None of them came pre-stuffed and it was hard thinking of little gifts for 25 days straight!  She would have loved having this nail calendar when my sister and I were younger!




My personal nail calendar came with 18 signature nail colors, 4 caviar pearl combinations, and 3 mystery colors!  The caviar pearls were a great bonus, and I can't wait to try them out!  If you haven't heard of Ciate's caviar pearls, they are little beads that adhere to your nails, giving a 3D finish!  See pic below from The Daily Varnish for an example!
Picture from www.thedailyvarnish.com.  

I love my little calendar and cant wait to start the countdown come December 1!  It also makes a great decor piece, and you can see I put mine right on my vanity.  If you are interested in picking one of these up, you can order them here for $58.00!

Let me know how you guys countdown to Christmas!

xoxo
linds&bells
  IFB Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. This is fab, I want one!
    Thanks for contacting me via IFB, keep in touch doll!

    www.lovefromsimmie.com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading!! If you get one, let me know how you like it!
      xx
      Lindsey

      Delete
  2. Not a huge nail polish person but this is very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too! Such an easy gift idea! :)
      xx
      Lindsey

      Delete
  3. This is such a great idea! I've always wanted to try those nail-polish and I know my sister loves them.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And its such a good deal for this brand! Normally one nail polish from ciate is $15.00! Crazy! And I know I have never finished a regular sized bottle of nail polish in my life! haha so the mini sizes are perfect! Thanks so much for reading!
      xx
      Lindsey

      Delete
  4. This is sooo cute!! And such a great holiday gift, especially Christmas!! Considering getting one for my cousin! :) Thanks for the great tip!!

    XO, Briana
    sequingownsandmermaidcrowns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is a great holiday gift! Let me know if you end up getting one for your cousin! I am sure she will love it
      xx
      Lindsey

      Delete
  5. What an awesome idea! As a huge nail polish lover I would love to get this as a gift.
    I'm stopping by via IFB! Feel free to check out my blog as well.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! Just followed your links and really enjoyed! Teal is one of my favorite colors too!
      xx
      Lindsey

      Delete
  6. That is the CUTEST gift I have ever seen! I'm definitely going to buy a couple of those for my friends and family.

    Thanks for sharing!

    -YUPNYC
    http://www.yupnyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Glad you enjoyed! I am sure your friends and family will love it! Thanks for reading!
      xx
      Lindsey

      Delete
  7. That is the best calendar ever, so awesome x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too! Can't wait to countdown to Christmas with it! Thanks for reading!
      xx
      Lindsey

      Delete