Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Review: Volumizing Mousse by drybar


I went to Sephora last week to just browse (as if I could really just browse) and of course left with a black and white striped bag full of new products to test out (post on these coming soon).  One of these products was the Volumizing Mousse by the drybar.  I hadn't heard anything about this particular product, but knew in general the drybar products were well loved, so I figured I might as well give it a go.


I have fine/thin shoulder length hair and am always looking for products to pump up the volume, however, honestly most of them just don't work.  With this volumizing mousse, I did notice a difference the first time I used it.  It gave my hair more bounce and body, and I feel like it also toned down the frizz factor that I battle on a daily basis.  In general, it just gave more life to my hair and made it look thicker!!  It is also important to note that this product did not make my hair greasy- because I have fine hair, many products make my hair super greasy, but this product did not! Hooray!

How I use it: Shake the bottle and dispense a golfball size amount (more or less depending on hair thickness and length) into your palm.  Rake the product through DAMP hair from roots to tips.  I normally let it "soak" in for about 5-10 minutes, then I blow dry and style.

This product gives me that added bounce that is hard to achieve with fine/thin hair.  As for mousses go, this is the best one I have found and now I really really really want to try out more products from this line, not to mention get a blowout at their freestanding salons!

If you are interested in buying the mousse, click here!

xoxo
linds&bells
  IFB Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great review! Thank you so much for checking out Prep on a Budget! I am now following :)

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hunter! I followed back! :)

    xx
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete