Sunday, October 13, 2013

October Glam Bag by Ipsy

It's always a good day when I see a shiny hot pink package in my mail box! Some of you may know this feeling too...its spotting your Glam Bag by Ipsy.  If you aren't familiar with this, a Glam Bag is a monthly beauty subscription service where you pay a fee once a month and in exchange, receive a makeup bag full of sample size, or sometimes full size, products.  There are several different beauty subscription services that range in price, but currently I am only subscribed to Ipsy's Glam Bag.  After trying some of these different companies (really, it was becoming a problem...I HAD to limit myself), Ipsy's Glam Bag was the only one I decided to keep.  For only $10.00 a month, I get a cute makeup bag full of consistently great products.  The sample sizes allow you to test out the products before you commit to the bigger, and often pricier, full size versions.  If you are interested in joining, click here for the Glam Bag by Ipsy home page!  *Sometimes there is a wait list!

The hot pink packaging your beauty bag comes in every month!

Octobers Makeup Bag! (Stuffed with products!!)

As you can see, the $10.00 price tag for everything above is pretty unbelievable!  YES! For ONLY TEN DOLLARS, I received a makeup bag, makeup brush, a travel pack of "La Fresh" cleansing wipes, a full size ZOYA nail polish, a Wet n' Wild by Fergie Eyeshadow Quad, and a deluxe sample size of "Spray Clay" by Sexy Hair.  I will do reviews of the products as soon as I use them!  In the meantime, be sure to check out this awesome subscription service! Trust me, you won't regret it.


xoxo
linds&bells
  IFB Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: