Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My Favorite Eye Makeup Remover

Hands down this is the BEST eye makeup remover I have ever used.  And trust me when I say I have taken a very long walk down eye makeup remover alley.  From drugstores, to the top of the top, the Lancome bi-facial eye makeup remover does the best job across the board.  It takes off stubborn black eyeliner and mascara and is super gentle on your eyes.  Never have I experienced burning or stinging with this formula.

How I use it: I soak two cotton pads in the solution and hold them up to my eyes for a few seconds, then slowly wipe away all traces of makeup!

$28.00 for 4.2 ounces
To purchase, click here.



IFB Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try this for the longest time! Would you happen to know how well it works with waterproof mascara? :)

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works great! When I wear waterproof mascara, I just hold the cotton pad on my eyes a little longer to allow the solution to really soak into my eyelashes! But I never have to scrub to get it off! Hope this helps!

      Delete