Thursday, October 10, 2013

Lets Talk Lip Scrubs

Lately everywhere I turn people are talking about lip scrubs and how important they are for, well, you guessed it, your lips!  I wanted in on the action and decided to order Sara Happ's lip scrub, in the flavor cinnamon sugar.  I read lots of reviews, and this particular brand seemed to be one of the best, so I went ahead and picked some up! I also ordered the lip balm, called "lip slip" by Sara Happ, based on raving reviews.  Let me say, I LOVE them both.  The lip scrub is a true exfoliator for your lips and smells absolutely delicious.  Like I want to eat my own lips delicious, I am not kidding.  To use the scrub, I take a pea size amount on my fingers and gently massage it onto my lips in a circular motion.  After about 30 seconds or so, I rinse it off, and revel in my soft lips.  I can't even believe how smooth this makes my lips feel, seriously.  This product really does work.  It will be perfect for those dry chapped lips that come with the colder weather! Oh, and did I mention the incredible flavors the scrub comes in?! In addition to the cinnamon sugar, there is sparkling pink grapefruit, vanilla bean, lemonade, red velvet, and peppermint, just to name a few.  Check out all the flavors here!

As for the lip slip, I put it on directly after using the scrub, and it makes my lips so soft and smooth. It also works great under lipstick, for plump, hydrated lips.  The consistency is great as well, as it is not too thick or gloppy, and glides easily onto the lips.  You can purchase them both here.  Both the scrub and the lip balm retail for $24.00 each.  I would say to everyone, they are both worth the splurge.

Let me know what you think of these products if you have tried them!




xoxo 
linds&bells
IFB Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment