Monday, October 21, 2013

Fresh Faced Makeup Look

Lately I have been really loving the "no makeup" makeup look as we transition into fall.  For this look, I concentrate on making my skin as flawless as possible, really creating that fresh, dewy look.


This season is all about radiant skin, and with the right products, anyone can achieve this look.  I started  by mixing my Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation with Joise Maran's Argan Oil Illuminator.  This creates a really glowly mixture that makes the skin look so radiant.  I skipped my normal setting powder and opted for a MAC skinfinish in the color "soft and gentle."  This provided even more luminosity to the areas I really wanted to pop, like cheekbones, temples, and along the bridge of my nose.


For my eyes, I used a combination of MACS pressed pigment in a color close to my own skin color and Chanel's Lumionous eyeshadow in the color "Emerveille."  These two products together create a gorgeous sparkly eye look that isn't too overwhelming, but makes the eye look awake.  I finished off my eyes by lining my waterline in a white eye pencil by MAC (which makes the eye look bigger) and coating my lashes with my holy grail mascara: Benefits "They're Real.".  Just for some extra glamour, I also popped on some Demi lashes by Ardell.  I lined my lips in a nude lip liner and finished it off with a light purple lipgloss from NARS.


Let me know if you try out this look in the comments below! Thanks for reading!

xoxo
linds&bells


 
IFB Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment